Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Shiatsu is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
- You want to feel better without dependency on painkillers
- You want awareness & objectivity
- You want more energy
- You want to feel grounded and emotionally open
- You want increased vitality
- You want to feel your best every day
Shiatsu can also help specifically address a number of health issues, such as -
- chronic pain and tight muscles anywhere including the low back, neck & shoulders
- chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis
- tension and migraine headaches
- tired, sluggish feeling, low energy
- sinus congestion and pain
- boost immune system and vitality
- constipation or digestive irregularities
- MVA, medical treatment at a standstill
- keeping life on an even keel, energetic “tune-up”
- severe scoliosis, managing chronic pain
Shiatsu is great for Children!
Shiatsu is great for children, as I found out when I was a new mother. I had just begun my Shiatsu training during the year before my daughter arrived, and I had taken some time off from my training to be home with her when she was an infant. What I learned from her was to always be as present as possible! What would calm her down one day would not necessarily work the next. Children are excellent teachers, and they do challenge our creativity!
Shiatsu can help both children and adults sleep better so each of us feel mentally clearer and emotionally calmer throughout the day. Shiatsu can also help us digest our food better, breathe better, avoid or overcome stress and feel more alive.